Have you ever thinking what is that suitable when you attending potluck event?You are coming to right place. Here is my recipe for Nasi Goreng Telur (Egg Fried Rice).
I will divide the ingredient into two. The first is for the main ingredients and the second is for the sub-ingredient which you need to prepare before cooking.
- 2 cups of leftover rice
- Nasi Goreng Paste*
- 4x raw chicken eggs
- Fish cake
- Sweetened soy-sauce
- Palm oil
*Nasi Goreng Paste ingredients
- Garlic (bawang putih): 6-8 seeds per 2 cup of rice
- Red onion (bawang merah): 6-8 seeds per 2 cup of rice
- 10x anchovies
- 10x green chili padi
- 1x teaspoon of salt
- 1x tablespoon of sugar
- Put palm oil and wait for a while
- Put Nasi Goreng Paste and stir it for 1-3 minutes
- Put Fish cake (you may cut it to a smaller size) and stir it together with paste
- Put 4x chicken eggs and stir them together for a few minutes (with slow fire)
- Put leftover rice and stir it for a few minutes
- Put soy sauce until it gets to the color you prefer and mixes it for a few minutes
You may serve it together with cucumber. Enjoy your meal ?
I’m seriously thinking doing it part time. Selling nasi goreng during weekend. What do you think? ?
If you interested to try, you may place an order here.